Everything is awesome! XD


Everything is cool when your part of a team! Everything is awesome! When you're living your dream! XD




HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!!!!!





UPDATES!



* Got some awesome progress on The Black Box! I've created 4 shots of the many shots of the video. XD Here are some screenshots:



































These shots are not final yet since I'm not satisfied with them yet. I don't really want to rush this project and the future projects so yeah. I'm just taking my time on making them more awesome.





*  ALSO! I've finished the Introduction for my comics, Supers Academy!  


     Check it out right here: http://tapastic.com/series/SupersAcademyBook1









And also! I've decided on modeling the characters in Blender. XD That way, I'd be able to update it quicker and it would be easier for me to do the comics and upload them on Tapastic at the same time make some awesome videos for my YouTube channel. XD








THAT'S ALL!






Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.












No comments:

Post a Comment