A project is finished!



Do I have to say it again?









UPDATES!



* The Lego Me is finished!! Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXJUI0egQxM





The Lego Me spent my whole August which is really inappropriate regarding how short it is.









The original idea was to transform the real me into a Lego but it proved to be difficult and I also don't have the proper camera and lighting to achieve an excellent look so I have to change it during the final weeks of the month.






 I ended up creating the video in full 3D animation instead of the transformation and used the stage that I used in the previous Fan Mode video(which is the all white environment).









I should've thought of the idea many weeks before because it only took me 1 week to finish the new idea. So yeah....A real waste of valuable time. But!





The important thing is I finished it when I was close to cancel it! XD So watch it now and tell me what you think about it. Leave a comment or something. XD





Go here to watch The Lego Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXJUI0egQxM










ALSO!





* No Vlog this week! I was struggling between creating the usual Vlog or just doing the Attack On Titan gameplay video and I ended up doing nothing. I actually recorded the video already but it's too crappy to be uploaded. I also have some new plans which I'm planning to share to you when it's really sure. But for now, since a project is finished, it's time to start a new one. Watch out for it!!





THAT'S ALL!






Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment