LOTS OF PROGRESS THIS WEEK!


My August was spent unproductively but I think the month of September will be opposite. XD









UPDATES!



* September started not so awesome because I have to cancel a project...





I was going to create an FPS mode animation of this game: http://fenglee.com/game/aog/





Attack On Titan Tribute Game by an Independent Chinese game developer, Feng.










The game only has 3 Camera Types: Original, WOW and TPS. And since, I'm a fan of FPS(First-Person Shooter) games, I dreamt of seeing the game in first person. And to fulfill my dream, I decided to create an animation of the game in First Person.





I started by playing the game of course;





(Click The Links to watch me play!)















I even played with some of my "Internet friends"! XD











but as I was doing some research about the game, I encountered this:









AN FPS MOD FOR THE GAME!!!





After coming across it, I did not waste any moment and I tried it!











So yeah, if you watched the video, you'd know why I have to cancel the animated version of this game in First Person. The Mod already fulfilled my desire to see the game in First person so a project was cancelled.





BUT!





My queue of Doodle Notes projects is long so I decided to move on to the next project in mind which is....







A quick concept art of the project





I won't really tell you more about it except show you some photos of my progress:







The Bear Base Model in Blender(my own creation, of course)





I then dressed him up and added more details




His awesome Garrison Uniform(front)




His awesome Garrison Uniform(back)




His Sword(low-poly)





And then I tried him with some awesome poses:











Although, some of his 3D Maneuver Gear are still absent, he starting to look really good, right?





Did the photos get you excited or anything?





Well, then WATCH OUT FOR IT because it will be delivered to you this September!










If you want to be notified when it's up,





SUBSCRIBE to Doodle on YouTube or


LIKE me on Facebook or


FOLLOW me on Twitter!





Until next time!





This MJ VILCHES OF DOODLE NOTES!





"Bringing Forth Awesomeness to Glorify the AWESOME!"





Over and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment