2nd week! I almost started modeling but my perfectionist side wants to finalize the looks first before doing so. Hehe.








PROGRESS



Gregor's character design is still in the process of being finalized.







I'm gonna be going with the look below if most of the fans of 




the Underland Chronicles agree that he's Gregor enough. Hehe.




I wanted to make his face look like a nice guy but still has a rebellious side. 


I also want to make his look book-accurate.








And I did mention that I'll be basing the art of this to Big Hero 6 but I don't want their anatomy to look too cartoony. So I'll make their body anatomy a mix of Big Hero 6 style and realistic proportions. The Big Hero 6 style might apply more on the creatures and landmarks.And I did mention that I'll be basing the art of this to Big Hero 6 but I don't want their anatomy to look too cartoony. So I'll make their body anatomy a mix of Big Hero 6 style and realistic proportions. The Big Hero 6 style might apply more on the creatures and landmarks.

















Also, I made a fan art just to keep The Underland Project spirit hyped up! XD








NEXT WEEK!







I'll be finalizing Gregor's look and start on Boots'.




I'll also try to make another concept art.


And finally, start modeling.







That's all for now. Over and Out.






No comments:

Post a Comment