WEEKLY UPDATE!



A late update but consistency on uploads is still intact. :)


* Despite the dusty, noisy construction happening at home, I still managed to finish a video on how I gave a hair on the Gregor model that I started last year! Here's PART 6 of the Gregor TutLapse series:









* I also managed to edit together a recording I did to create this Blender Art:











Here's the resulting Speed Art video:








THIS WEEK!



* Not really sure what the plan is this week... Construction at home is coming to an end and I guess I'm just waiting for it to be over so I can finally animate in peace for the 9 animation.



* One thing that's for sure though is that the final PART of the Gregor modeling TutLapse series will be published tomorrow(10-26-2016).





THAT IS ALL!
Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment